files without the need to edit or reencode them. Using MovieToolbox Video Splitter (http://movietoolbox.com/splitter.html) you can do that quickly
and easily. It will let you split a video file into several
ones automatically. You can also cut the unnecessary scenes from these video files before saving them.
- Download and install MovieToolbox Video Splitter
- Run MovieToolbox Video Splitter and load the original video
- Find the unnecessary scenes using the Detect Scenes mode
- Mark the scenes for deletion
- Split video into several files