- First, download MovieToolbox Video Joiner (http://movietoolbox.com). It's software to join any video files.
- Install the software.
- Open video joiner. You'll see a plus symbol for "add file".
- Click on this "add file". Now open the AVI file you want to join.
- Click On the bottom with written "start joining files".
- On the field - "browse" choose the folder where you want to save your video file.
- Click "OK", on the center. The joining will start.
- Wait. The process may take several minutes, depending on
the size of
After that, your file is ready for you to watch or burn.
Enjoy this very easy way to join AVI files with MovieToolbox Video Joner.